Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I miss you.

You never know what you're going to lose, or when you're going to lose it.
I guess the best advice I could give you is to make sure you give some one a hug and a kiss before they walk out the door. Telling someone to "be careful" doesn't always work, don't be fooled by it. Everytime you see someone, hug them and tell them how much you've missed them. Even if they haven't even been gone for an hour. Life is full of suprises, just remember that those suprises aren't always going to make you happy. So when you lose someone close to you, don't be afraid to cry. Don't be afraid to scream, yell, and be angry. If you hold it in, it'll get worse.
Most importantly, don't be afraid to miss someone who's gone. And don't be afraid to tell them you love them.
They're listening.

No comments: